The Great British Bake Off is one of the best shows to ever have graced our TV screens, so naturally we can’t help but burst with excitement every time it returns. While nothing beats the annual original show, we have to admit we do love the celebrity special too – especially as it’s all for charity.
This year, The Great Celebrity Bake Off for Stand Up To Cancer is set to return to Channel 4 for a star-studded five-part series and the line-up is looking better than ever.
The producers have enlisted some of the most-loved faces of British TV ensuring we all tune in and we have to say, they’ve done well. From documentary king Louis Theroux to Love Island heartthrob Ovie Soko, it’s already promised to be TV gold.
Here is the full line-up…
— British Bake Off (@BritishBakeOff) January 7, 2020
- American actor, Richard Dreyfuss
- Documentary maker, Louis Theroux
- British tennis number one, Johanna Konta
- TV presenter, Carol Vorderman
- Queer Eye’s Tan France
- Singer songwriter, James Blunt
- Actress and TV presenter, Caroline Quentin
- TV presenter, Alex Jones
- TV judge, Rob Rinder
- TV personality, Scarlett Moffatt
- Comedian, Mo Gilligan
- Radio and TV presenter, Kelly Brook
- This Morning presenter, Alison Hammond
- Love Island finalist, Ovie Soko
- Former EastEnders actress, Patsy Palmer
- YouTuber, Joe Sugg
- Comedian, Joel Dommett
- Actor, James Buckley
- Comedian, Russell Howard
- Comedian and author, Jenny Eclair
As always, Bake Off hosts Noel Fielding and Sandi Toksvig, and judges Prue Leith and Paul Hollywood will of course also at hand to entertain us while scrutinizing the baking talents of the stars.
Sarah Lazenby, Head of Formats and Features on Channel 4 said exclaimed: ‘The Great Celebrity Bake Off is a key ingredient in our Stand Up To Cancer recipe. We’ve seen the power of using comedy and entertainment to bring awareness and raise millions of pounds to fund pioneering cancer trials. ‘We hope viewers will enjoy this year’s line-up of famous bakers, there’s never a dough moment as each brings something fresh and exciting to the tent.’