Whether you’re already getting a head start on your Christmas shopping or you’re just looking forward to the big day more than ever this year (thanks 2020), the Boots top 12 gifts list is an important piece of information to have in your Crimbo arsenal.
Featuring top brands, including Liz Earle, Rituals, No7 and Cowshed, these are the 12 gifts Boots are expecting to fly off the shelves (physical and virtual) this year.
To kick off the top Boots Christmas gifts, the nation’s new-found and rather necessary love for self-care (again, thanks 2020) means gifts that help one to relax and find calm in their life are predicted to be popular. Rituals ‘The Ritual of Ayurveda – Rebalancing Collection’ will be perfect for this – containing a foaming shower gel, body scrub, body cream and mini reed stick diffuser (which smells divine, FYI), it has everything you need to carve out some well deserved ‘me-time’.
Searches for eco-friendly products have grown by almost a third the last 12 months on boots.com, so planet-conscious gifts are imperative. The jewel in the eco-friendly crown is the sustainable, carbon neutral BBC Earth collection of 4 bathroom essentials (shampoo, body scrub, body wash and hand soap) all in solid bar form with minimal packaging, which is exclusive to Boots.
The Boots Top 12 Christmas Gift List 2020:
- Liz Earle – The Joy of Cleanse & Polish, £12.00
- Huda Beauty – Mini Nude Obsessions – Rich & Liquid Matte – Spice Girl Set, £27.00
- Rituals – The Ritual of Ayurveda – Rebalancing Collection, £39.90
- No7 – Skincare Treats 7 Steps to Beautiful Skin, £50
- Stitch & Story – Cup Cosy Grey, £8.00
- Boots Glow Essential Beauty Kit, £10
- Fenty Beauty – Glossy Posse Holo’daze Edition Mini Gloss Bomb Collection, £30
- Macmillan Advent Calendar, £85.00
- BBC Earth – Cleansing Bar Travel Set, £10.00
- Viktor & Rolf – Spicebomb Eau de Toilette 50ml, £55.00
- La Librairie – Neroli Divine Eau de Toilette 100ml, £25
- Cowshed – Blissful Body Lotion, £10
Having just announced the return of the much-loved Star Gift offer, it seems Boots is determined to make Christmas just as good as ever this year, whatever the rest of 2020 holds.
Liz Hewitt, Senior Buyer at Boots, says: ‘We want to make Christmas shopping as effortless and fun as possible for our customers. As families have been separated this year, we believe that people will take more care than ever finding the perfect gift for their loved ones, so we’ve curated a range that taps into the biggest gifting trends we know our shoppers will love, at brilliant prices.
‘With communities becoming more tightknit during lockdown, we are anticipating an outpouring of small gifts of thanks to local neighbours and key workers. So we have more gifts under £10, in fact almost half of the gifting range is priced at £10 and under. The iconic Christmas 3 for 2 offer is back this year with more lines than ever before, helping shoppers save more this festive season.’