While baking is a great way to pass a slow afternoon, sometimes you just want a quick and easy sweet treat that doesn’t require hours of whisking and mixing and proving and decorating. Enter: three-ingredient Nutella cookies.
If you’re a fan of Nutella (and who isn’t?) and you’ve already had a go at this two-ingredient Nutella cake, you’ll love this simple recipe to create chocolate cookies laced with that signature hazelnut-y flavour. We all knew Nutella was great topped on pancakes and toast, but who knew it had so much potential in the world of baking, too?
To make the delicious cookies, you’ll need Nutella (obviously), eggs and self-raising flour – that’s it! Don’t panic if you don’t have self-raising flour; you can make your own by adding 2 teaspoons of baking powder for every 150g of plain flour (and remember to sift it together to thoroughly combine the two). And if you’re struggling to find any flour at all right now, Morrisons have a great way to keep your pantry replenished.
A video tutorial for this Nutella cookie recipe was posted on TikTok by mum-of-five Kat Hussain. Making them with her daughter, the two show how quick and easy it is to make the simple yet delicious treats.
Three ingredient Nutella cookie recipe
300g self-raising flour
- Preheat oven to 175C.
- Mix the Nutella and eggs together until well combined.
- Add the flour slowly in stages, mixing thoroughly as you go.
- When the dough is combined, grease your hands with butter and roll dough into 30 balls.
- Place on a baking tray, spread evenly apart, and push down lightly on each ball with a fork.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Optional step: dip in melted chocolate (made in a Bain Marie) and top with any other desired decorations, such as sprinkles. Enjoy!