Every year Boots thoroughly spoils us all with 3 for 2 gifts, special offers, and giveaways that even designer brands get on board with. In fact, most of us will have at least a handful of presents from the store under our trees on 25 December.
But if you’ve not yet finished your Christmas shopping, there’s one more set that has proved so incredibly popular it needs to be on your radar for when you’re next in store: Soap & Glory’s Sweet Tin-Tations bundle, which is stuffed with generously sized versions of all the brand’s bestsellers.
Inside the gloriously retro tin, you’ll find all of Soap & Glory’s cult bath and body favourites – a big bottle of Clean on Me shower gel, a tub of The Righteous Butter – nestled alongside treats including skincare, make-up and even fragrance, in the form of the Original Pink body spray, with notes of leafy green bergamot, mandarin and musk.
The price to pay for this comprehensive beauty kit? Just £30, down from an RRP of £60 – and when you consider that the goods combined have a value of more than £80, it’s a seriously good deal. It’s therefore no surprise that customers snapped up the set at the rate of one every two seconds on its launch day, and Soap & Glory says it predicts a sellout long before the end of December.
What’s in the Soap & Glory Sweet Tin-Tations set for 2019?
- Clean On Me Creamy Moisture Shower Gel 500ml
- The Scrub Of Your Life Smoothing Body Buffer 200ml
- The Righteous Butter Body Butter 300ml
- Original Pink Body Spray 100ml
- Fizz-A-Ball Bath Bomb in Original Pink
- Wonditioner Intensive Conditioning Hair Mask 300ml
- Face Soap And Clarity 3-in-1 Daily Vitamin C Facial Wash
- Bright + Beautiful Radiance-Boosting Mask 29g
- Hand Food Non-Greasy Hydrating Hand Cream 250ml
- Sexy Mother Pucker Lip Gloss in Bare Enough 7ml
- Thick & Fast High-Definition Mascara in Jet Black 10ml
Even if you’ve got your gifting for others all wrapped up, everyone deserves a little self-gift amidst the Christmas madness too. Just don’t wait to long to pick yours up, because once they’re gone, they’re gone…