This is not a drill! After months of waiting, the No7 beauty advent calendar is officially available to buy online and in stores. It always sells out incredibly fast every year, so we’d suggest getting straight to the online checkout to avoid disappointment.
If you missed out on joining the waitlist for No7’s Christmas advent calendar (which got you early access to shop it before general release), now is your chance to pick one up.
To celebrate the launch of the No7 25 Days of Beauty advent calendar, Boots gave calendars away for free to the first 250 customers in the Boots Covent Garden store yesterday. Lucky shoppers were in with a chance of picking up the coveted calendar totally for free on Tuesday 26 October from 10am.
If you want to know what you can expect in the calendar before heading out to pick one up, you’re in luck.
No7 has revealed the contents of its popular calendar following an array of other brands who too have started to drop their advent calendars. Christmas is less than two months away, after all!
So, what exactly can you find inside the No7 beauty advent calendar this year?
No7 Advent Calendar 2021 – what’s inside?
- Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil – Black
- Intense Vol Mascara – Black
- Blusher in Damson Mist
- HydraLuminous Water Surge Day Cream (25ml)
- Gel Finish Nail Colour in Rose Gold (full size)
- Melting Gel Cleanser (50ml)
- Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Day Cream (25ml)
- Early Defence Glow Activating Serum (30ml)
- Protect and Perfect Intense ADVANCED Eye Cream (5ml)
- Protect and Perfect Intense ADVANCED Serum (5m)l
- Biodegradable Facial Wipes
- Laboratories LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum (3ml)
- Instant Results Nourishing Hydration Mask (100ml)
- Lash & Brow Perfector
- Eye Shadow Primer (10ml)
- Stay Perfect Concealer voucher
- Blending Sponge
- Body Milk (50ml)
- Protect & Perfect Lip Cream
- Radiance + Polish (50ml)
- HydraLuminous Night Cream (25ml)
- Radiance+ Eye Mask
- Precision Lips Liner in Nude
- Beautiful Skin Body Wash (50ml)
- Lip & Cheek Tint in Dusk Rose
Despite being filled with No7 goodies worth £184, the advent calendar retails at a generous £47 which means you can get some of the brand’s best products, old and new, for much less than if you bought each of them individually. But that’s not all, Boots is taking things up a notch this year by offering yet another No7 advent calendar.
The second one, dubbed the No7 Ultimate Beauty Advent Calendar, is even bigger, with products worth a whopping £385 in total, but retailing for just £120. So, if you fancy treating yourself or a loved one to something a little extra this year (it’s the least we deserve after what 2021 has served up, after all) then get your hands on one of these, also available to shop from today.
If that wasn’t enough, there’s also 10 golden tickets hidden inside the No7 Advent Calendar 2021 for lucky customers to get a chance to win £1000 worth of No7 products – talk about a merry Christmas!