Now almost as popular in the UK as it is in the US where it originated, Black Friday is a week-long retail sale event that sees prices slashed across a huge range of brands.
This year Boots getting in on the Black Friday action, and there are some huge savings to be had. In fact, this is Boots’ biggest ever Black Friday to date, with deals including up to 60 per cent off electrical beauty, up to 20 per cent off fragrances and half price on the No7 Laboratories range.
Boots is also running a better than half price deal on its No7 Black Friday bundles, a deal that’s exclusively available online and expected to sell out extremely fast.
There are six No7 bundles in the offer, and our top pick is the No7 Perfect Party Collection Bundle. Sold separately, the products would usually cost, £210, but shoppers can currently snap up the lot for just £80, saving an impressive £130. It packs an almighty 15 products, which are:
- Stay Perfect Amazing Eyes Pencil – Green
- Lift and Luminate TRIPLE ACTION Primer – 30ml
- Gel Finish nail colour – Hotting Up
- Perfectly Bronzed Dual Bronzer
- Eyeshadow Trios Sunset
- The Full 360 Mascara – Black
- HS Lip Gloss – Glazed Plum
- Airbrush Away Primer
- Illuminating Powder – Champagne Glow
- Radiance+ Vitamin C Daily Brightening Moisturiser – 50ml
- Radiance+ 15% Vitamin C Serum – 25ml
- Radiance+ Daily Energising Exfoliating Cleanser – 100ml
- Radiance+ Vitamin C Glow Toner – 200ml
- Matte Powder Blush – Damson Mist
- No7 Laboratories LINE CORRECTING Booster Serum – 15ml
The biggest saving of all is on the No7 Beauty Gifting Bundle – at £50 for a whopping £195 worth of products, that’s a cool saving of £145. You can also save over £100 on the No7 Daily Essentials Bundle, which is currently down £70 for products worth £172.