We love a beauty bundle, not least because they’re often much cheaper than buying the products individually but because they give you a chance to try a whole host of brands and products for less.
The team at Net-A-Porter have down a stellar job hand-picking the world’s most renowned skincare clinics and laboratories to bring to your bathroom cabinet in one neat beauty kit.
The kit is not only incredible value, just £85 for over £600 worth of products, but gives you the opportunity to try cult bestsellers from the likes of Dr. Dennis Gross and Dr. Barbara Sturm at a fraction of their individual price. For example, ordinarily, 30ml of Dr Barbara Sturm’s Calming Serum is alone worth £175.
Intrigued? Here’s exactly what you will find inside if you choose to invest in Net-A-Porter’s ‘The Doctors’ Beauty Kit’…
- MZ Skin’s ‘Depuff & Define Contouring Eye Rescue’ to brighten and firm under the eyes
- Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare’s ‘Hyaluronic Marine Meltaway Cleanser’ to hydrate skin while gently removing makeup and impurities
- One sachet of Dr Sebagh’s ‘Pure Vitamin C Powder Cream to help illuminate skin
- A travel-sized edition of Macrene Actives’ ‘High Performance Neck and Décolletage Treatment’ to firm and diminish fine lines
- Decree’s ‘Day Shield’ SPF30 mineral mist to block pollution and UV rays
- Dr. Barbara Sturm’s ‘Calming Serum’ to soothe inflammation and irritation
- 111SKIN’s ‘Sub-Zero De-Puffing Eye Mask’ to diminish discoloration, fine lines and swelling
- 111SKIN’s cooling ‘Sub-Zero De-Puffing Energy Facial Mask’ to illuminate and calm
- Royal Fern’s ‘Phytoactive Anti-Oxidative Ampoules’ to help reduce ageing from pollutants
Sold? Shop Net-A-Porter’s ‘The Doctors’ Beauty Kit’ for £85 here.