Elizabeth Arden is one of those beauty brands that never seems to lose its appeal. From its iconic Eight Hour Cream to the ceramide capsules that form the basis of thousands of skincare routines across the country, it’s one of those cult lines that many of us couldn’t live without.
If you count yourself amongst the existing following – or have always wanted to give it a go, but not really known where to start – we’d highly suggest taking a look at the newly launched Lookfantastic Elizabeth Arden beauty box, which gives you a taster of all of the EA heroes for a very impressive price.
The kit contains everything you need for your day to day skincare, from two forms of Eight Hour Cream (the original, and a dedicated lip balm), to a cleanser, serum ampoules, and the ever-popular Superstart Skin Renewal Booster.
Sold separately, you’d spend a slightly eyewatering £187 on all of these treats for your complexion – but the generous people at Lookfantastic have priced it at just £65, or £60 if you’re signed up to their regular beauty subscription boxes.
What’s inside the Lookfantastic Elizabeth Arden beauty box?
- Prevage® Anti-Aging Treatment Boosting Cleanser (125ml) – worth £39
- Superstart Skin Renewal Booster (50ml) – worth £60
- Eight Hour® Cream Lip Protectant (27ml) – worth £9.95
- Prevage® Anti-Aging + Intensive Repair Daily Serum (5ml) – worth £30
- Retinol Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules) – worth £10.50
- Hyaluronic Acid Ceramide Capsules (7 capsules) – worth £10.50
- Eight Hour® Cream Skin Protectant (50ml) – worth £28
With Christmas fast approaching, this would also make a lovely gift for the beauty junkie in your life as well as a great investment for yourself.
However, these limited edition boxes do have an unfortunate habit of flying out of stock at a rather rapid rate, so make sure you add yours to your basket before the inevitable sellout occurs!