Is it just us, or does it feel increasingly hard to keep up with all of the alternative advent calendars on offer this year? Luckily for you, we’ve put together a helpful round up of all the ones worth having on your radar, that you can check out here. Beauty advent calendars especially have gained so much popularity in the past few years. Not to mention, people are understandably desperate to make up for last year’s Covid Christmas by splurging a little more on treats.
There are some standout beauty advent calendars from brands that we can’t help but lust after. There’s our very own YOU advent calendar, of course, alongside John Lewis’ that’s worth £600 and the likes of Liberty, which has a beauty advent calendar worth over £840.
Well, just when we thought they couldn’t get any bigger or better, Harrods has revealed its 2021 beauty advent calendar is worth a whopping £1,166.
As you can expect from the luxury department store, the calendar looks ever-so classy dressed in a navy and gold box, decorated with silver illustrations. The 25 drawers contain some of the most in-demand beauty products about right now.
Lucky receivers of the Harrods advent calendar will find iconic cult brands like Elemis, Dermalogica, NARS and Byredo inside. Although we know it’s worth over £1,100, there’s no word as to how much it will cost to buy yet.
What’s inside the Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar?
- 111Skin Vitamin C Brightening Booster
- Aromatherapy Associates De-Stress Muscle Bath & Shower Oil
- Augustinus Bader Lip Balm
- Byredo Vetyver Rinse-Free Hand Wash
- Dermalogica BioLumin-C Eye Serum
- Dr. Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Peel Extra Strength Formula
- Dr. Barbara Strum Super Anti-Aging Serum
- Dr Sebagh Rose de Vie Serum
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Marine Cream SPF 30
- Evidens De Beaute The Special Mask
- Floral Street Discovery Set
- Fresh Black Tea Firming Overnight Mask
- Wishful Get Even Rose Oil
- Iconic London Triple Threat Mascara
- MZ Skin Anti-Pollution Illuminating Eye Mask
- Nars Smudge Proof Eyeshadow Base
- Natura Bisse Inhibit Tensolift Neck Cream
- NIOD Multi Molecular Hyaluronic Complex
- Omorovicza Thermal Cleansing Balm
- Oribe Power Drops & Anti-Pollution Booster
- Rahua Hydration Shampoo & Conditioner
- Rodial Glass Primer
- Slip Scrunchie Trio
- Sunday Riley C.E.O Cream
The highly anticipated Harrods Beauty Advent Calendar is available to buy online here from the 14 October 2021.