Black Friday 2020 is almost here, and whether or not you deliberately save your spending power for the impending discounts, there’s no denying that there’s some serious bargains to be had this month. Case in point: the Glossybox Black Friday box, which this year packs a generous £115 worth of full and deluxe-sized products for just £20, or a mere £15 if you’re a subscriber.
The selection inside spans recognisable household names like Barry M and Invisibobble and cult brands that might be new to you, but whether you’re into skincare, haircare, or make-up, there’s something to impress in the line-up. It’s even delivered in a cool galaxy-inspired box to celebrate the ‘cyber’ weekend theme.
Francesca Britton, Head of Glossybox UK & Ireland says of the edit: ‘We are delighted to be launching another Black Friday Limited Edition for 2020.
‘We’re obsessed with the space-inspired design – it’s different from our traditional Glossy pink, but promotes the out of this world experience we want Glossies to have this Cyber Weekend! We’re sure they’ll love this box, filed with hair, make-up and skincare – it contains everything they need.’
Want a sneak peek? If you don’t mind spoilers, here’s the full selection you’ll get to try:
What’s inside the Glossybox Black Friday box?
- Invisibobble Original Hair Tie Crystal Clear / Worth £1.66 / Full-Size
- Emite Rose Gold Eye Lash Curler / Worth £20.00 / Full-Size
- Bang Beauty Warm Neutral Eyeshadow Palette / Worth £35.00 / Full-Size
- Bodyography Pro Makeup Brush Cleanser / Worth £5.50 / Deluxe Size
- NUDESTIX Cream Lip & Cheek Pencil / Worth £20.00 / Full-Size
- Luxie 524 Small Duo Fibre Brush / Worth £20.00 / Full-Size
- Tony Moly I’m Acerola Mask Sheet / Worth £5.00 / Full-Size
- Pitt Balm Grapefruit Organic Deodorant / Worth £4.99 / Full-Size
- Novex Coconut Oil – Deep Hair Mask / Worth £2.17 / Deluxe Size
- Barry M Cosmetics False Lashes / Worth £4.99 / Full-Size
The Glossybox Black Friday Limited Edition will be on sale from 27th November, but it’s worth noting that Glossybox is launching not one but two boxes on this date.
In a show of early Christmas spirit, Glossybox’s Limited Edition Christmas Box will also drop on Black Friday – it’s slightly more expensive at £30, or £25 for subscribers, but still an absolute steal. However, a word of warning that last year it sold out in 15 minutes flat, so you’ll need to be at the front of the (virtual) queue!