Given that it’s winter and we’re all spending increased amounts of time inside with things like central heating, the chances are our complexions may be feeling a little on the dry side right now. Changing up your skincare routine for the winter months is always a good idea, as we often require heavier creams and serums that penetrate deeper into our skin’s surface layers.
And Boots is here to make these seasonal edits even easier this year, as they’ve just launched a new beauty box that’s dedicated to keeping skin hydrated. The box contains a number of ultra-hydrating products that can be incorporated into your morning and nighttime regime from the likes of No 7, L’Oreal, and Eucerin.
There’s the L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Replumping Hyaluronic Acid Ampoules, for example, which give you a full week’s worth of super-serums, and Eucerin’s Dry Skin Relief Face Cream 5% Urea, for slathering on super dry or sore skin.
But the box doesn’t only feature items perfect for soothing skin on the face, it also caters to the hands and lips with products by Burts Bees and Carmex, respectively. Hydrated, happy skin is after all, desired pretty much everywhere.
The box even contains a hydrating tanning water by Isle Of Paradise, to keep you looking bronzed and glowy as well as soft, supple and nourished. But perhaps the best part is that the box is selling for a mere £30, despite being worth £76 in total. Super hydrated skin and a saving of £46? We’re sold.
The full contents of the Boots Hydrating Beauty Box is as follows:
- No7 Laboratories Hydrating Skin Paste Night (worth £18)
- L’Oreal Paris Revitalift Filler Replumping Hyaluronic Acid Ampoules 7 x 1.3ml (worth £19.99)
- Eucerin Dry Skin Relief Face Cream 5% Urea 50ml (worth £11)
- Isle of Paradise Tan Water Medium 100ml (worth £9.99)
- Burts Bees Hemp Hand Cream (worth £9.99)
- Skin Republic Hyaluronic Acid + Collagen Face Sheet Mask 25ml (worth £4.99)
- Carmex Strawberry Tube (worth £3)