When it comes to Christmas, it’s easy to get swept up in the ‘bigger is better’ way of thinking. But not everyone has the space for that, especially when it comes to the Christmas tree. Luckily Bloom & Wild is here to help people realise their Christmas dreams on a smaller scale.
Online florist and plant specialist Bloom & Wild’s ‘Tiny Trees’ have been a big hit with shoppers for a few years now – and it’s not hard to see why. The pint-sized trees are small enough to fit through the letterbox, plus they come delivered complete with all the necessary twinkly lights and decorations to bring plenty of festive cheer to even the smallest spaces.
‘We know our mini trees are really special. And so do our customers. Between mid-November and mid-December last year, 1 was snapped up every 30 seconds,’ says Olivia Harvey, Bloom & Wild’s director of range & merchandising.
Whether you live in a small flat or you like the look of smaller Christmas trees dotted around the house (either instead of or in addition to your main tree), Bloom & Wild’s tiny Christmas trees are the perfect answer. They also make excellent centrepieces for the most festive tablescape.
The best part? You can plant your tiny Christmas tree outside after the festive period is over and save it for using again next year.
There are five styles of Tiny Trees to choose from:
- The Minimalist Tree – just a simple string of twinkly fairy lights
- The Simple Pleasures Tree – ‘reassuringly traditional’ paper garland, lights and baubles
- The Creative Crafts Tree – artistic pop-up pompom pot, ribbon garland, ceramic white baubles, marbled baubles and lights
- The Winter Walk Tree – this guy is so excited for the obligatory Christmas Day walk he’s already kitted out in a knitted bobble hat topper, knitted scarf garland and tiny knitted mittens
- The Starry Night Tree – the most luxe style with a navy pot, gold star, star and moon garland and velvet baubles
So let’s leave the gargantuan trees to the hotel lobbies and instead embrace tiny Christmas trees this year.