Pizzas are great. But sweet pizzas topped with yoghurt and a medley of fruit are the best! This fruit pizza make a great snack or fun dessert option – the theme here is tropical, but you can use whatever fruits are in season to mix things up. If you love this easy idea, try Alix’s banana sushi recipe too!
PREP TIME: 30 MINS
1 ready-made pizza base
1 kiwi fruit
5 strawberries, sliced
½ a fresh mango
2 tbsp Greek yoghurt
1 tbsp desiccated coconut
1. Place the ready-made pizza base on to a baking tray and bake in the oven, following the packaging’s cooking instructions.
2. Remove and leave to cool for 10 minutes while you prepare the fruit.
3. Peel and slice a kiwi fruit, hull and slice a few strawberries and halve a mango, cutting the fruit into small chunks.
4. Take the slightly cooled pizza base and spread the Greek yoghurt across it.
5. Top with the pieces of fruit then sprinkle over some desiccated coconut before cutting your fruit pizza into eight equal slices.
Love the recipe? Now buy the book!
The Tropical Cookbook by Alix Carey is published by Summersdale Publishers, price £10.99