Following on from the huge success of its initial launch in 2018, Alex Steinherr x Primark is back with 7 brand new products to add to the collection’s growing arsenal of affordable skincare.
So successful is it, that Primark report the range sells a product every 3 minutes. The collection, which is created in collaboration with former Glamour beauty director-turned-influencer, Alex Steinherr, has been two years in the making in order to achieve the gentle, fragrance-free and results-driven products fans of the line know and love it for.
It was a must for Alex that the new products all featured her own must-have skincare actives, including hyaluronic acid, niacinamide and squalene and that each product was as affordable as possible, ‘so everyone – whatever their lifestyle, skin concern or budget – can achieve beautiful skin.’ The result? A line up of 7 hard-working skincare products priced from £1.50 – £7.
The new Alex Steinherr x Primark skincare products
- Maximum Moisture Milky Softening Lotion, £5 – a multi-functional formula that cleanses, tones and hydrates.
- Pore Balance Anti-Breakout Jelly Potion, £5 – for a clear complexion, this clarifying, lightweight serum helps to control excess oil and sebum production to fight blemishes.
- Plump & Glow Anti-Fatigue Wakeup Eye Roller, £5 – a lightweight formula that soothes and refreshes the eye area, while boosting underage radiance.
- Facial Stone Roller, £7 – use to stimulate blood flow and encourage lymphatic circulation and drainage to reduce the appearance of puffiness.
- Pink Clay Konjac Sponge, £1.50 – helps draw out impurities and tighten pores to refresh dull skin.
- Green Tea Konjac Sponge, £1.50 – with soothing and moisturising benefits, use this to cleanse and exfoliate tired skin.
- Makeup Remover Pads, £1.50 – an eco-friendly alternative to single-use make up wipes and cotton pads.
The new products bulk out the existing ranges – Sleep Spa, Pore Balance, Maximum Moisture, Plump & Glow and Pollution Solution – each of which targets a different skin concern as opposed to skin types, making each product suitable for everyone.
‘I have always been obsessed by skincare and have been incredibly lucky over the years to have had a career that allowed me to test thousands of products and have constant access to the most well- respected skincare experts,’ said Alex of the 2018 launch.
‘I am asked every day to recommend a range of products to suit a range of budgets, so when Primark approached me to create a skincare line, I knew we could create something really special together that worked both in terms of price and performance.’
The Alex Steinherr x Primark collection can be found in selected Primark stores now.